Thursday, March 29, 2012

Rae Morris

For today's feature I again have to credit the amazing UK tv series Skins for introducing me to the promising singer songwriter Rae Morris. Rae is an 19 year old singer-songwriter from Blackpool. Learning piano at an early age and forever underestimating her ability, Rae recently found a voice she didn’t know she had. Make your own comparisons, but be sure to notice a girl of maturity beyond her years. Cleverly matching her inimitable voice to songs of new experiences, those defining challenges like love and not always being able to have the answers, Rae is the epitome of raw and claims nothing else. "Morris' huge voice is accompanied by delicate piano and a subtle guitar line on this slow-burning torch ballad. Rae is definitely one to keep your eye on. She'll be big in no time, mark my words. So don't miss out and download her FREE demo EP!

@ Blackpool, UK
♫ Folk/Pop

2 comments:

Fritz

Nice discovery. Thanks; makes me wonder what the hell I was doing at 19...

Talcum X

You say she's going to be big in no time? I sense you may be correct.

http://worthalistenmusic.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment